Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Rtcw anyone ?

Thread: Rtcw anyone ?

Rtcw anyone ?

just wanted to know if there are some people here who play rtcw - online or offline. I just know about rick420 who does this - so anyone out there ?

Good Guru

Re:Rtcw anyone ?

I would, but I am internetless at home :'(

Hell yeah...

not only yeah, but HELL yeah.

http://www.clanvox.net

^v0x|SGTFury

Does RTCW come with a linux installer? I have found some links saying it runs in linux, but not a whole lot on how to make it run in linux.

I run RTCW. I'd be interested in playing online with some people.

Wondering how to get RTCW running under Linux? Easy.
    http://ftp.ipgn.com.au/rtcw/linux/wo...4-full.x86.run - download this and exec as root

Copy *.pk3 files from Windows install (listed in /usr/local/games/wolfenstein/INSTALL) to /usr/local/games/wolfenstein. Run game. That easy.

For the sake of clarification, that file is around 70Mb for all of us without broadband. I will get it at work on monday.

i do but 56k sucks!

-Felder32

The latest version of RTCW comes with "Anti-lag" code which is supposed to even out the action between broadbanders and 56Kers. The results have been mixed I believe.

Again, I formed an RTCW clan called Vox Populi which has been around almost a year now. We have two public servers, anyone here is welcome to come and spray some lead:

v0x Brew Pub - IP#207.44.194.55:27961
    or

Casablanca - IP #66.151.180.15:27960

We use them mostly for scrims and matches so they aren't often full, but feel free to drop by our irc channel on irc.gamesnet.net #v0x and our website http://www.clanvox.net.

Ok, I'll shut up with the shameless plug now.