Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Getting a radeon card to work

Thread: Getting a radeon card to work

Getting a radeon card to work

After my troubles with radeon 8500 i wrote a small pet on how to set it up so that it works correctly - tell me what you think ?

http://www.linuxjunior.org/cgi-bin/p...play&id=74

Re:Getting a radeon card to work

You should add that this also works with modifications for the Radeon 7500 as I have confirmed this. oh and all hail Lovechild it seems, apparently my idea worked.

oh nd please link the PETs you mention, it's much easier to navigate that way.

otherwise the PET rocks.

-edit-

you forgot the / in the last two code segments.

hehe ..
    good idea ... and i will add that

okay, now maybe a comment when you tell people which driver to download you shuld add that if you need to install anything but a R200 card you need to get one of the daily driver snapshots that matches your card, and not the R200 driver.

thx .. done that