Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Wanna kick-ass Database managment App for Linux/KDE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanna kick-ass Database managment App for Linux/KDE

Wanna kick-ass Database managment App for Linux/KDE

give the latest beta of Kexi a shot. Kexi is part of the KOffice suite put out by the KDE group. Kexi is shaping up to be nothing short of incredible (and its only at beta 3). It already is quite stable and intuitive with a ton of kick-ass features. Give it a look on http://www.kexi-project.org/about.html for an overview and some pretty screenshots of Kexi strutting its stuff.

Associate
    Have you used/looked at knoda???

http://knoda.org

A fully working, with relational editor and form builder and query editor mysql front end.

Aqua Datastudio from Aquafold is what I have been using for some time now. Yeah, yeah, its in Java but I haven't been able to beat its overall functionality and useability between numerous databases.
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

I still prefer phpmyadmin...

Advisor
    Code:
    $ mysql -p
    works for me

lol, and thats not all ladies, this man speaks binary, and shits silicon

Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by ZennouRyuu";p="4964
    lol, and thats not all ladies
    I'm also hot according to my g/f
    , this man speaks binary
    in latin
    , and shits silicon
    and damn does it hurt

That was really frickin funny :lol:
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

Um...... ok.

Re: Wanna kick-ass Database managment App for Linux/KDE

If you have some money to spend, Navicat is definately the best frontend there is. It's fast ,and loaded with more features than strictly necessary. Great app, though. It's available for Windows, Mac OS X and GNU/Linux.