Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Include in path?

Thread: Include in path?

Hybrid View

Include in path?

I recently installed something for kde and at the end of make install it gave a message to be sure and include something in the path. What the exact message was is unimportant at this time but for the sake of argument lets say it was /usr/local/share/kde this probably is nonexistant but for the sake of this question it will do now for the question. Where would you find the file to edit to include this in the path I am using rh7.3 and secondly how do you do this? Thanks

Mentor

Re:Include in path?

[quote author=mmiller9 link=board=2;threadid=4475;start=#44696 date=1028638615]
    I recently installed something for kde and at the end of make install it gave a message to be sure and include something in the path. What the exact message was is unimportant at this time but for the sake of argument lets say it was /usr/local/share/kde this probably is nonexistant but for the sake of this question it will do now for the question. Where would you find the file to edit to include this in the path I am using rh7.3 and secondly how do you do this? Thanks
    [/quote]

In your home directory edit the .bashrc file (there IS a dot in front of it, it's a hidden file) by adding this line:
    Code:
    export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/share/kde
    Log out then log back in.

Re:Include in path?

Thank you I appreciate the help