Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Austin Powers

Re:Austin Powers

[quote author=NGene link=board=14;threadid=4467;start=0#45385 date=1029090890]
    [quote author=BurntAsh link=board=14;threadid=4467;start=0#45328 date=1029023873]
    we are gonna have the matrix 2, the hulk, and im not sure about the date of LOTR sequal. but anyway we got some cool lookin movies to look foward to.
    [/quote]

Uhh... Matrix 2? Yuck. Won't put my 8 euros on that. At least the first one was boring as hell. I guess I'm the only geek who doesn't like Matrix.
    [/quote]

You seriously didn't like The Matrix, or are you just messing with my mind again....I hate it when you do that NGene...

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=4467;start=0#45395 date=1029092832]
    [quote author=NGene link=board=14;threadid=4467;start=0#45385 date=1029090890]
    [quote author=BurntAsh link=board=14;threadid=4467;start=0#45328 date=1029023873]
    we are gonna have the matrix 2, the hulk, and im not sure about the date of LOTR sequal. but anyway we got some cool lookin movies to look foward to.
    [/quote]

Uhh... Matrix 2? Yuck. Won't put my 8 euros on that. At least the first one was boring as hell. I guess I'm the only geek who doesn't like Matrix.
    [/quote]

You seriously didn't like The Matrix, or are you just messing with my mind again....I hate it when you do that NGene...
    [/quote]

No honey, I didn't like it... The idea was promising but the movie was boring. Geeks like this can really exist.

Still got your mind somewhere out there? :P

Well.... My mind is pretty much gone anyways, I bet I won't miss it all that much - left most of it in Finland anyways...

Good Guru

[quote author=stryder144 link=board=14;threadid=4467;start=0#45361 date=1029050413]
    i havent seen MIB2, i never really got in the mood of the first one. and austin powers just seems to drag in all the same jokes and child antics it usually does. at least we have 2003 to look foward to. we are gonna have the matrix 2, the hulk, and im not sure about the date of LOTR sequal. but anyway we got some cool lookin movies to look foward to.
    [/quote]

I think the LOTR sequal comes out this Christmas and the third one comes out the Christmas after. It sucks that they are waiting a year or so between releases.

Cheers
    [/quote]

Exactly. I am the LOTR slut on this board. I will own 4 FOTR DVDs by the time the Two Towers opens in the theatres (A reg and widescreen of each). LOTR is great! If it wasnt for NWN, Id have watched it more than the 5 times I already have seen it!

[me=ShadowMan]has to stop talking because the drool shorted his keyboard out. The mere thought of more LOTR movies ....excites..... this young lad.[/me]

[me=Lovechild]holds out for special extented edition of Fellowship of the Ring which should be out on the 12th of November.[/me]

*drool*

Advisor

My personal opinions:

Austin Powers 3 - Liked it

MIB 2 - Didn't like it, it was NOTHING compared to the first

Matrix - Kicked @$$

Lord of the Rings - It was OK, but I didn't find it as good as the hype, maybe it's kuz i didn't read the books.

Just saw MIB2 yesterday, and all I have to say is: "All hail J". That movie cracked me up, but it's sadly not true to the original.