Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Austin Powers

Re:Austin Powers

Well my todo list now includes Signs, MIB2, Minority Report and Goldmember... I have to go see those, or alternatively wait untill they are out on DVD.

I'm really looking forward to Signs, it looks extra crispy

MIB2 sucked

I liked Austin Powers: Goldmember ... but I didn't like the 2nd Austin Powers cause it just plain sucked.

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=4467;start=0#45290 date=1028995008]
    Well my todo list now includes Signs, MIB2, Minority Report and Goldmember... I have to go see those, or alternatively wait untill they are out on DVD.

I'm really looking forward to Signs, it looks extra crispy
    [/quote]

I saw Signs yesterday and I don't understand why people are so interested in that movie. I went and saw it just because you guys were hyping it up and stuff, but I really don't understand why everybody seems to like that movie. It's pure crap! Oh well, to each his own I suppose, but I definitely do not recommend wasting $8 on this movie.

I'm going to see MIB2 tonight, if it sucks, I'll stop going to see movies until Star Trek 10 comes out.

Associate

MIB2 was cool
    Maybe I'll go see Minority Report next...

i havent seen MIB2, i never really got in the mood of the first one. and austin powers just seems to drag in all the same jokes and child antics it usually does. at least we have 2003 to look foward to. we are gonna have the matrix 2, the hulk, and im not sure about the date of LOTR sequal. but anyway we got some cool lookin movies to look foward to.

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=BurntAsh link=board=14;threadid=4467;start=0#45328 date=1029023873]
    i havent seen MIB2, i never really got in the mood of the first one. and austin powers just seems to drag in all the same jokes and child antics it usually does. at least we have 2003 to look foward to. we are gonna have the matrix 2, the hulk, and im not sure about the date of LOTR sequal. but anyway we got some cool lookin movies to look foward to.
    [/quote]

I think the LOTR sequal comes out this Christmas and the third one comes out the Christmas after. It sucks that they are waiting a year or so between releases.

Cheers

[quote author=stryder144 link=board=14;threadid=4467;start=0#45361 date=1029050413]
    I think the LOTR sequal comes out this Christmas and the third one comes out the Christmas after. It sucks that they are waiting a year or so between releases.
    [/quote]

be glad it's only a year
    i've been dying to see the matrix 2 and i really wanna see Star Wars episode 3 ASAP but that's probably for 2004 or so i think

[quote author=BurntAsh link=board=14;threadid=4467;start=0#45328 date=1029023873]
    we are gonna have the matrix 2, the hulk, and im not sure about the date of LOTR sequal. but anyway we got some cool lookin movies to look foward to.
    [/quote]

Uhh... Matrix 2? Yuck. Won't put my 8 euros on that. At least the first one was boring as hell. I guess I'm the only geek who doesn't like Matrix.

[quote author=NGene link=board=14;threadid=4467;start=0#45385 date=1029090890]
    we are gonna have the matrix 2, the hulk, and im not sure about the date of LOTR sequal. but anyway we got some cool lookin movies to look foward to.
    [/quote]

Uhh... Matrix 2? Yuck. Won't put my 8 euros on that. At least the first one was boring as hell. I guess I'm the only geek who doesn't like Matrix.
    [/quote]

Ha. I thought I was the only one who did not like "The Matrix". I thought it was a very lame movie.