Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Austin Powers

Austin Powers

for the past 2 weeks, all anyone talked about was austin powers: goldmember, signs all over the place, every tv channel promoting it. i saw the movie tonight and it was the biggest piece of shit ive seen. sadly i couldnt walk out because my ride still wanted to watch the movie. I never wanted to go to the movie in the first place because i knew it was stupid from the previews. anyway just like everyone has promoted it, id like to devote a thread to bashing the movie blunder.

Re:Austin Powers

Beyoncé Knowles has cute titties!! And a very fine belly!

[quote author=GnuVince link=board=14;threadid=4467;start=0#44648 date=1028597923]
    Beyoncé Knowles has cute titties!! And a very fine belly!
    [/quote]

she's just hot period

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=14;threadid=4467;start=0#44649 date=1028598099]
    she's just hot period
    [/quote]

I definitly agree! Seems she's been to high school with Strike of CF.net and LNO.

i dont feel like making another movie thread so ill continue on this one. I originally wanted to see the movie "Signs" instead of austin powers: goldmember. and today i finally saw it. I must say "Signs" was an incredibly awesome movie i think. it was thrilling, interesting, and had hilarious parts. i highly recommend Signs to anyone who hasnt seen it. make it your next choice.

I liked the first two austin powers movies. However, I couldn't sit through all of the third...it was just too poor. The characters aren't funny anymore and the recycled jokes used up their last laughs in the second movie. Anyway, I kind of want to see signs...although I didn't really like Unbreakable all that much.

If AP3 uses the same jokes again then I don't want to see it. Austin Powers was good but there wasn't enough new material to make AP2 a decent flick. Someone should tell Mike Myers that he really, really, really can not do a Scotish accent to save his life.

What is this "signs", I'd never heard of it till I saw it was no1 at the US boxoffice in the paper this morning.

[quote author=popcorn link=board=14;threadid=4467;start=0#45123 date=1028893225]
    If AP3 uses the same jokes again then I don't want to see it. Austin Powers was good but there wasn't enough new material to make AP2 a decent flick. Someone should tell Mike Myers that he really, really, really can not do a Scotish accent to save his life.

What is this "signs", I'd never heard of it till I saw it was no1 at the US boxoffice in the paper this morning.

[/quote]

I think he knows that he's not doing a proper scottish accent and one of the reasons I would think is that nobody would understand the movie if he did do a true scottish accent. Even Mel Gibson didn't do justice to a scottish accent in Braveheart, but I think the worst is Scottie from Star Trek TOS...anyhow.

I think we're just too old/mature to watch Austin Powers, I've grown tired of that type of humour even though I really like Mike Myers.

Has anyone seen MIB2? Any thoughts?

Signs is about cropsigns appearing all over the world, and 1 happening in mel gibsons farm. and him and his family start discovering out whether or not the cropsigns and ufos are for real. i know alotta people think it would sound cheesy. but believe me, that movie had some good scares i thought. not to mention when nothing was happening funny or scary, the movie kept interesting. it also stars that guy from "Gladiator" who plays the power hungry son. this guy kept the movie hilarious, i couldnt stop laughing from what his character did.
    so i think anyone who sees it will enjoy it, everyone i know who has says it was great.

[quote author=kozumo link=board=14;threadid=4467;start=0#45156 date=1028914704]
    Has anyone seen MIB2? Any thoughts?
    [/quote]

It was pretty funny. It was somewhat lame compared to the first one but it was worth watching anyway.