Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Happy Birthday Redhead!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Redhead!!

Hybrid View

Happy Birthday Redhead!!

Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to redhead
    Happy Birthday to you!!

Lucyjean

Advisor

Re:Happy Birthday Redhead!!

Well.. it is within an hour from now (counting GMT+1 here) But thanx lucyjean

happy birthday redhead

[me=Ralinx]rolls up a fat joint with lots of hash in it, gives it to redhead and gives him a tape full of simpson episodes[/me]

Advisor

[me=redhead]will enjoy the simpson episodes in 20 min, while smoking the joint..[/me]

Very appreciated Ralinx.

whoo hoo!! happy bday redhead.
    here is my bong - its named Scotty - cause it beams ya up

Advisor

hehe, thanx pbharris..

Oh, and anyone who find themselves dropping by
    Bøtøvej 180, 4873 Væggerløse, Bøtø, Denmark
    Will be invited for a quick snack... (per request from severel attendents in #ljr)

Good Guru

Happy birthday dude.

Advisor

Thanx Schotty

Many happy returns!
    It's a bit of a hike for a snack, I will have a snack of my own in your honour

Btw I have reason to celebrate too. Yes folks, contain your jealousy, that's three shiny stars I think you'll find underneath my name :P

Good Guru

Just wait until you denounce your social life! You can be like LoveChild and myself!