Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

MZGuy!!!

Thread: MZGuy!!!

MZGuy!!!

You're from Finland!!!

Kyllä kai sulta sujuu sitten suomenkin solkkaaminen?

Re:MZGuy!!!

And I just figured out you read MikroBitti too?

Associate

Päivää! ;D
    Sorry, I wasn't checkin' the m2m forums

Yup, I'm from Pietarsaari, Finland.

And, yup I subscribe to MikroBitti, it's a darn nice mag. If I only knew Finnish a bit better to fully enjoy it

Oh yes, you're one of those svenska talande bättre folk.

Well, you should be at least a little bit motivated in learning Finnish - being able to read MB is a good reason to learn, isn't it?

Associate

svenska talande bättre folk
    pfft, what makes us any "bättre" :

I understand most of MB if I try, but I can't read it as fast/understand as much as if I read a mag in English or Swedish of course
    Speaking Finnish is really the most hard part when you have to think about grammar and stuff.
    I start my third year in the Jakobstads Gymnasium (lukio) tomorrow, and this year the matriculation exams await and of course among them is Finnish, so I'll have to be motivated to learn it well...
    And if I plan on working in this country It'd help quite a bit to know the most common language here too.

Yeah, matriculation exams... those aren't fun at all. I hated especially the swedish exam. I hadn't studied for it at all (well, I didn't study for the other ones, either) and I slept very badly the night before, so I was extremely tired when taking the exam. I got an M, a perfectly good grade, and my teacher wasn't happy at all. That wasn't fair :P