Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Your Favorite Recepies - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Favorite Recepies

Re:Your Favorite Recepies

[quote author=Lucyjean link=board=14;threadid=4435;start=0#44302 date=1028322453]

For that dinner Lovechild, I'll bring the flowers!

Lucyjean :-*
    [/quote]

Well to be honest I don't really like flowers, I tend to kill them (dunno how I do it) - but I'll settle for a nice botle of Merlot...

There are only 3 things I can make: Spaghetti and meatballs, Manwhich and this noodle disk that I got the recipie from a Japanese lady that lived across form my Grandma.

Boil one bad of egg noodles
    Boil down a head of cabbage
    saute some sausage in soy sauce with an onion and pepper
    mix them all together then simmer for 15 minutes
    (add little more soy sauce as desired)

Love that stuff. Easy and tasty. Man now I'm getting hungry. P.S. anyone know what that dish might be called. I just call it the sausage noodle dish and the wife knows what I mean.

I have a lot of recipes, but they all have two things in common. They all involve using the microwave and calling 911.

[quote author=NGene link=board=14;threadid=4435;start=0#45204 date=1028937368]
    I have a lot of recipes, but they all have two things in common. They all involve using the microwave and calling 911.
    [/quote]

I know.... We can see the smoke all the way down here in Denmark when you cook babygirl..