Thread: The irony

The irony

yesterday me and my friend were driving up to our college to drop some shit off. when we pulled up to a redlight, i was looking out the passenger side mirror and saw this ambulance behind us. as i looked i saw that it wasnt stopping(ps the lights werent on so a run wasnt being done) and i said to myself, ah shit that things gonna hit us. then in very slow motion as i watch in the mirror, i hear a big *smack* and me and my friend jolt foward, not very hard but quite sudden, and we had our seatbelts on . anyway, yes, we got hit in the back,.... by an ambulance. the car was alright, that was lucky shit, not a scratch on it. go dodge stratus!!! hehe, our backs and shoulders hurt a bit from the jolt, but anyway i found it ironic and funny. People that are suppose to help you and take away the pain, hurt us. ill never look at ambulances the same way again. Yet another reason for me to hate hospitals. yet both my parents work in one hehe.

Good Guru

Re:The irony

Was it a private ambulance? Around here, there are some areas that private ambulance companies are forbidden. Just the hospital,fire, and police ambulances are allowed. Too many games were being played with the injured. Stealing patients, and the patients getting billed for a false call by the one they called -- and billed for a trip for the bastards that were listening in on the radio calls.

Crazy industry.

BTW -- Are you okay? Lawsuits in the air ??

ya we were fine, so was the car, nothing was in order cept a shit sorry i fucked up on that one hehe. im not sure if it was a private ambulance, i didnt get a look at the name, actually i did i just cant remember it lol.

i think our area allows private ambulance companies, because i see Ambulances like TRACE and stuff runnin around. i dont normally see ones that have actual hospital names on em.

heh my friend was looking for a number to call to complain haha, hes like "jeff whats the number for that ambulance", im like "911?"

Good Guru

Glad you are okay.

Make sure you have your necks checked. I had a car run into me last October. I was stopped in traffic, and the guy behind me who was going at least 30(in a 20 zone) never even hit the brakes. Didn't think anything was hurt at the time, but by the next week I couldn't move my neck. Spent several months in rehab. I still have some problems with it. So get checked out, even if you don't think anything is wrong.

thanks for the concern, i really think im ok though, the guy hit us at maybe 10mph, he was stopping, but it was rainy yesterday and the streets were slick, so he probably got down to 10mph and skidded into us. im lucky though, my back has hurt the last 2 days from slouching in a horrible chair, i have these hard metal ones for my desk, not a good office chair. and i was just feeling fine yesterday so im sure if we were hit any harder my back could have gotten really bad. :-X

but like ive been sayin, everyone is dying alot lately so much that i feel next! hehe refer to the "Are you insane?" post. =)

http://www.linuxjunior.org/yabbse/in...d=3923;start=0