Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

At what time do you wake up? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: At what time do you wake up?

Advisor

Re:At what time do you wake up?

Lately it's been about 10 am because it's summer holidays ;D

During school my alarm goes off at 6:40 am

Mentor

Monday - Thursday 9:30-10:30
    Friday 8
    Saturday depends what time rugby is, how much I had to drink on Friday night, and where I'm sleeping
    Sunday if I make it to lunch I'm doing well.

Good Guru

When my boss calls me to tell me I am late.

Or when my body crashes to the floor and pain finally kicks in.

work days 630. weekends it depends. usually before 11.

Today I woke up at 4 PM. I don't know how I managed to sleep that long, normally I get up at noon.

Monday to Friday (School): 7:00am
    Saturday: 10am
    Sunday (Church): 8:20am

4:30 am--- 6:00 weekends

6am workweek
    11am weekend (from all night partying)

[quote author=ch-b link=board=17;threadid=4402;start=0#43765 date=1028032415]
    when i go to school sometimes 4 and sometimes 5
    [/quote]

AM?! Jeez... that's when I go to sleep when I'm on vacation.

So when do I wake up, umm, let's see... as late as possible. On vacation that means some really weird and screwed up time when no normal people wake up.

When I went to school, it was 6:30 - 8:30 am depending on when I was able to pull myself out of the bed (the time had nothing to do with the time my lessons started and the time I *should've* been at school).

Now when I'm at work, it's around 7 - 8 am, again depending on when I'm able to pull myself out of the bed. But now it doesn't matter much when I arrive because the people over there don't care too much *when* I'm there, as long as I do my job.

If I'm working a swing shift (2 pm - 10 pm) usually 7:30 or 8 AM. If I'm doing a graveyard (7 pm to 3 am) 10 or 10:30.