Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Eterm and RedHat 7.3

Thread: Eterm and RedHat 7.3

Eterm and RedHat 7.3

I am trying to install Eterm, so i can use the Esetroot feature to set backgrounds in blackbox, But i need to download and install libImlib2.so.1, but cannot find a tar,gz version., there is a source rpm version.

I would rather have the tar.gz version as its been a long while since i tried installing from source rpms. Anyone know where i can get a tarball of libImlib2. ( or failing that, what is the command to set a background (pic) in blackbox using xv, I used to know it, but have got brain fade ???).
    Cheers
    LiNuts

Re:Eterm and RedHat 7.3

this should be the tar.gz package of imlib2
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/e...ar.gz?download

I dont know how i missed that ??? i was looking on sourceforge, but only saw source rpms, Thanks for the link, Its know installed.
    Cheers
    LiNuts

always check out freshmeat
    it's the best thing since slided bread