Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prayer........ really..

Re:Prayer........ really..

[quote author=Feztaa link=board=17;threadid=4398;start=0#44425 date=1028401371]
    [quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=4398;start=0#43878 date=1028067907]The PR value alone of having Linus working for you would be well worth his paycheck[/quote]

"Hey mom, Linus Torvalds works for Transmeta!"
    "Linus who? Trans what?"

Yep, all that name recognition would be a huge bonus to any company that hires him
    [/quote]

You're being such a moron right now feztaa...

Holy Christ, you two have got to be the only people I know with zero sense of humor. I don't think you've ever laughed at any joke I've ever made, or even recognized that it was even supposed to be funny!

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=Feztaa link=board=17;threadid=4398;start=0#44497 date=1028452324]
    Holy Christ, you two have got to be the only people I know with zero sense of humor. I don't think you've ever laughed at any joke I've ever made, or even recognized that it was even supposed to be funny!
    [/quote]

My wife says that I don't have a sense of humor, either. But then, what does she know? ;D

NIce poem. Anyway, I don't think Feztaa's mom is a member of the target demographic that an IT firm would be concerned with.

[quote author=Feztaa link=board=17;threadid=4398;start=0#44497 date=1028452324]
    [/quote]

have u actually ever been funny? i love jokes, i've just never seen u post something that was even remotely funny

[quote author=cubensis link=board=17;threadid=4398;start=0#44499 date=1028453622]NIce poem. Anyway, I don't think Feztaa's mom is a member of the target demographic that an IT firm would be concerned with.[/quote]

That's why it's funny.