Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

mrtg

Thread: mrtg

mrtg

Sorry for the question guys, I don't know much about mrtg, hence the question - I need some program that will report the bandwidth usage, link availablility and stuff like that (including graphs), will mrtg help me witht hat?
    thx.

Re:mrtg

i once used a program called ipac for that kind of stuff
    i think they renamed it to ipac-ng or something like that, i'm not really sure but it can report a lot of stuff about bandwith usage and make graphs as well

Re:mrtg

I think ipac is the ipchains compatible version & ipac-ng is the iptables version.

Regards

ed