Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kids under ten...

Re:Kids under ten...

[quote author=NeoStarO1 link=board=14;threadid=4378;start=0#43554 date=1027906910]

Well its clear you haven't met a REAL WOMAN before. I'd make you eat your words if we ever met.

Now where is my boxing partner? Yes I like to box, do it quite often with my bf and not just no dainty punches either, down right brawling, punching boxing matches with him too. We have loads of fun doing this. Now would you call me dainty? I think not.
    [/quote]

Hrm...so you and your boyfriend fight a lot? :-\

If you were one of my statues, you wouldn't have to worry about him beating you up. You would be turned into a marble statue on a pedestal (preferably naked, but I'll let you decide whether or not you want to remain clothed), and when he punches you in the face, he will bruise and bloody his hands.

You will be perfectly aware of what goes on around you as you are in your statue phase (kinda like what happened to Crichton in that one episode of Farscape when he and some woman were turned into statues, and could see and hear everything, and think), so you'll be able to laugh (in your mind) at your boyfriend as he tries to beat you up.

And if he tries to steal one of your arms, or legs, or your head, I will sic my rottweilers on him.

Hrm...so you and your boyfriend fight a lot?
    No we don't fight as in having arguments or disagreements, if we have disagreements we talk them out.

As for the boxing, we like to box each other for sport and excersise. Its all in fun and playing and excersise. We never box out of anger, that is one rule we have, no boxing when mad at each other.

Ya have heard of boxing haven't ya?

Kind Mastermind

sans...I could "volunteer" my four children, they have way more energy than I do.

Frith...my oldest daughter (4) is downright mean and rotten (the only one of my children that has started to turn out right! ). She is far from frail and dainty. If she was an adult, she would probably bungee-jump, skydive (probably without a parachute...a parachute would be way too wimpy), mountain-climb and all-around hell-raise.

As for turning one of my daughters into a statue and kissing and caressing them...hmmm...lets see here...from the time it took your brain to tell your hand to reach out and touch one of them and your hand getting half way to its intended destination, your brain would have a massive hemorrage. Of course, I would have no clue how that happened .

NeoStar01...at the risk of sounding like Lovechild , where were you when I was dating? You box? How cool is that? Do you kickbox (not the cardio kickbox crap either, real kick boxing)? It's been years since I last did any kickboxing, but it sure is fun when you need to let some aggression out!

Cheers

[quote author=stryder144 link=board=14;threadid=4378;start=0#43573 date=1027912270]
    As for turning one of my daughters into a statue and kissing and caressing them...hmmm...lets see here...from the time it took your brain to tell your hand to reach out and touch one of them and your hand getting half way to its intended destination, your brain would have a massive hemorrage. Of course, I would have no clue how that happened .
    [/quote]

Well, how about I waited until they reached the age of 18 before zapping them with my petrification ray?

I think it should be perfectly legal to turn girls into marble statues when they reach that age. I could always use the depetrification ray after 50 years and they could go out and spend a year with the rest of society (and they would still look and feel like they were 18 years old), and then I'd petrify them again and place them back on their pedestals. Who wouldn't be happy with that arrangement?

the price of crack must be cheap these days

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=Frith link=board=14;threadid=4378;start=0#43590 date=1027918977]
    [quote author=stryder144 link=board=14;threadid=4378;start=0#43573 date=1027912270]
    [/quote]

Well, how about I waited until they reached the age of 18 before zapping them with my petrification ray?

I think it should be perfectly legal to turn girls into marble statues when they reach that age. I could always use the depetrification ray after 50 years and they could go out and spend a year with the rest of society (and they would still look and feel like they were 18 years old), and then I'd petrify them again and place them back on their pedestals. Who wouldn't be happy with that arrangement?
    [/quote]

Even when I daughters are 100 yrs old, they will still be my babies (I'm sure pbharris and several others will back me on that one). So, unless they clear you through me, there is still no way that I would hold off on hemorraging the mind.

Nothing personal, mind you. I'm just very protective of my kids. You would have to be a very special person in order for me to sign off on you. I don't think anyone will ever live up to my expectations. But, you know, when they hit adulthood, they are free to do as they wish.

sans...one thing, a side benefit if you will, that I have found with my kids is that they attract mosquitos. They emit more radiant body heat than I do, so the mosquitos are attracted to them and not to me (or not as much as when I'm alone).

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=14;threadid=4378;start=0#43607 date=1027929780]
    the price of crack must be cheap these days
    [/quote]

Nope but weed is cheap though...

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=4378;start=0#43615 date=1027934159]
    [/quote]

yea but it doesn't make u post useless crap

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=14;threadid=4378;start=0#43617 date=1027934476]
    [quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=4378;start=0#43615 date=1027934159]
    [/quote]

yea but it doesn't make u post useless crap
    [/quote]

That maybe true

Stryder,
    NeoStar01...at the risk of sounding like Lovechild , where were you when I was dating? You box? How cool is that? Do you kickbox (not the cardio kickbox crap either, real kick boxing)? It's been years since I last did any kickboxing, but it sure is fun when you need to let some aggression out!
    We box using the mainly our hands and don't use our feet as much. We use alot of karate techniquies with our hand blocking and such. I also have both of my kids enrolled in karate as well. they love it. the whole family is into that type of sport and we all enjoy it very much.

Stryder
    Im with you about be protective of our children, I am that way as well and sometimes too over protective. I would never want to petrifiy my kids nor even dream of thinking of doing that.

If that is an attitude someone has then its clear that children are not for that person and the persons(s) with those kinds of feelings need not to have kids period.

and btw,

If you petrified all the women and stuck them as statues, well I guess the male popuplation as well as the female population will decrease tenfold cuz their be no females to create more children to grow up in this world. Not to mention ya wouldn't have no "fun".