Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Kids under ten...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kids under ten...

Kids under ten...

...should be used to power cities. Is it just me or does it seem like they all have infinite amounts of energy?

Re:Kids under ten...

[quote author=sans link=board=14;threadid=4378;start=0#43510 date=1027884466]
    ...should be used to power cities. Is it just me or does it seem like they all have infinite amounts of energy?
    [/quote]

I agree. However, we should only make the men do the work (unless their parents are politicians). Women are far too dainty and fragile for that kind of stuff.

I propose that all the girls under the age of 10 be turned into statues. That would probably be best for everyone involved.

You've been listening to much to Craig Frith

You mean Frith == Craig McPherson?

I didn't know that.

Sometimes I wish that I were Pygmalion and that 11000 were my Galatea... :P

[quote author=Frith link=board=14;threadid=4378;start=0#43518 date=1027886930]
    Sometimes I wish that I were Pygmalion and that 11000 were my Galatea... :P
    [/quote]

Well if it's not him, he's done his homework!

[quote author=Frith link=board=14;threadid=4378;start=0#43512 date=1027885966]
    [/quote]

I agree. However, we should only make the men do the work (unless their parents are politicians). Women are far too dainty and fragile for that kind of stuff.

I propose that all the girls under the age of 10 be turned into statues. That would probably be best for everyone involved.
    [/quote]

Kids do have alot of energy, some more than others and then again many kids are just plain ole lazy and don't do anything and show no energy.

Frith, are you serious or joking? Women are not too far dainty and fragile.

[quote author=NeoStarO1 link=board=14;threadid=4378;start=0#43531 date=1027899081]

[/quote]

I was dead serious. Women, before being turned into statues, aren't very sturdy, can't be used as decorative pieces in the household, and they have to be fed real food. Every day.

I'd much rather have a bunch of girls who have been turned into statues in my house. I could caress and kiss them, and pretend that they loved me...and oh, how they would love me!

It would be my own little piece of heaven on earth.

Advisor

[/quote]

We should just set up some big ol hamster wheel's hooked up to generators, and then patent the idea! ;D

[quote author=Frith link=board=14;threadid=4378;start=0#43544 date=1027904696]
    [quote author=NeoStarO1 link=board=14;threadid=4378;start=0#43531 date=1027899081]

[/quote]

I was dead serious. Women, before being turned into statues, aren't very sturdy, can't be used as decorative pieces in the household, and they have to be fed real food. Every day.

I'd much rather have a bunch of girls who have been turned into statues in my house. I could caress and kiss them, and pretend that they loved me...and oh, how they would love me!

It would be my own little piece of heaven on earth.
    [/quote]

Well its clear you haven't met a REAL WOMAN before. I'd make you eat your words if we ever met.

Now where is my boxing partner? Yes I like to box, do it quite often with my bf and not just no dainty punches either, down right brawling, punching boxing matches with him too. We have loads of fun doing this. Now would you call me dainty? I think not.