Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

oh yeah... singing time again - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: oh yeah... singing time again

Kind Mastermind

Re:oh yeah... singing time again

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=4352;start=0#43336 date=1027772083]
    Oh I promised myself I would cut down drasticly on the time I use on LJR when I start school again on 12th of August. So I could make more room for homework and my girlfriend.

I'm not leaving though, but the madness has to stop.
    [/quote]

I see...so you think that your gf and school are more important than us? No, no, we understand, don't we fellas? He just doesn't love us anymore!

I guess we are being a contentious bunch of bums, especially lately. I promise to stop being such a bad, bad boy, ok?

Lovechild: I believe the band Quarashi is Danish. Have you heard of them? It's the only (possibly) Danish music I know. That song Stick 'Em Up is wicked.

[quote author=Evil Honkey Kenshi link=board=17;threadid=4352;start=0#44074 date=1028191389]
    Lovechild: I believe the band Quarashi is Danish. Have you heard of them? It's the only (possibly) Danish music I know. That song Stick 'Em Up is wicked.
    [/quote]

Haven't heard of them.. but I'll try to figure out iof they are infact danish..

oh and Stryder144...

Yes I don't love you anymore... nah I just REALLY want to do good this semester, and I forsee a massive amount of time being spend apartment hunting this next 6 months.... I hate living at home, it's getting old...