Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Putty Appreciation Post

Re:Putty Appreciation Post

[quote author=Schotty link=board=14;threadid=4348;start=0#43263 date=1027719759]

[me=Schotty]runs in terror to Texas, and grabs an MP7 and crouches in battle position. He has a rather frightened look on his pale white face...[/me]
    [/quote]

Hmmm.... I think everybody in Texas uses telnet. There's no way you can get away from it. And just because you tried to get away, when I lock you in the padded room, I'm going to play the barney theme song until you use telnet!!!!

Good Guru

You do realize that my MP7 will blow you apart. Any woman that looks like evil is abrew will be shot. No questions asked. Especially one that has what looks like a Barney CD/MP3/Cassette/Record/Ability to hum.

I will force you into a giant pit with the walls covered in motor oil. With hare krishnas and Jehova Witnesses in there. Now that is torture Mwah ha ha! No escaping the sadistic Schotty!

[me=Schotty]calls his generals and his Linux powered tanks to defend a tense situation, and to bring him his beer![/me]

[quote author=Schotty link=board=14;threadid=4348;start=0#43277 date=1027721051]
    You do realize that my MP7 will blow you apart. Any woman that looks like evil is abrew will be shot. No questions asked. Especially one that has what looks like a Barney CD/MP3/Cassette/Record/Ability to hum.

I will force you into a giant pit with the walls covered in motor oil. With hare krishnas and Jehova Witnesses in there. Now that is torture Mwah ha ha! No escaping the sadistic Schotty!

[me=Schotty]calls his generals and his Linux powered tanks to defend a tense situation, and to bring him his beer![/me]
    [/quote]

Ahhh.... I see you are familiar with torture too!!!

Don't know about hare krishnas, but jehova witnesses.... Let's just say I've had a couple run ins with some pushy ones, and I don't like them. :P

Perhaps I have found a worthy advisary. But do not underestimate me... I do have the power of telnet! I just have to say the word and you go insane! How do you intend to shoot me or throw me into a pit, if you are blocking your ears and saying "I can't hear you" in a hysterical voice??

I think a better topic would've been "Who here that uses Linux and windows sometimes, hasnt used Putty?"

Putty kicks ass. Although now since i have linux at work, as well as school, i havent been using it much....

8) Putty 8)

Good Guru

[quote author=11000 link=board=14;threadid=4348;start=0#43653 date=1027962104]

Ahhh.... I see you are familiar with torture too!!!

Don't know about hare krishnas, but jehova witnesses.... Let's just say I've had a couple run ins with some pushy ones, and I don't like them. :P

Perhaps I have found a worthy advisary. But do not underestimate me... I do have the power of telnet! I just have to say the word and you go insane! How do you intend to shoot me or throw me into a pit, if you are blocking your ears and saying "I can't hear you" in a hysterical voice??
    [/quote]

Hare krishnas (however the hell I should be spelling it) are the goofs in the white robes and ....oddd..... pamphlets and books. A friend actually read all of his book and he hasnt been right in the head since. Apparently it has that affect on people But I have decided to add a group of scientologists doing a thetum exercise. MWHA HA HA!!! MWAH HA HA HA!!!

[Disclaimer] Note: I only hate Scientologists. Hare krishnas and jehova witnesses are fine by my book. Scientology is a fucked scam. I am not religionist (whatever the term to religion is as racism is to races) [/Disclaimer]

[quote author=Schotty link=board=14;threadid=4348;start=0#43853 date=1028062664][Disclaimer] Note: I only hate Scientologists. Hare krishnas and jehova witnesses are fine by my book. Scientology is a fucked scam. I am not religionist (whatever the term to religion is as racism is to races) [/Disclaimer][/quote]

I know all about it... you can imagine my discontent when I discovered that they moved in right across the fucking street from the law courts in my city (which is barely a hop, skip, and a jump away from city hall). I can only hope they don't have any influence in the courts or city hall.

Good Guru

Scientology is an intersting topic, but even better is L. Ron Hubbard's life. The guy is so FULL OF SHIT its hillarious. The crap that became FACT in scientology is flat out ridiculous. I wish I had the URL for the 200 (it was long. took almost 3 days of work to read it all hehe) page web-book. I nearly got busted for brreaking out with laughter and "Holy Shit!!" exclamations!

So what exactly is this scientology thing? It's some sort of a religion, right? So why is it called scientology? What does it have to do with science? ???

[quote author=NGene link=board=14;threadid=4348;start=0#44067 date=1028189725]
    So what exactly is this scientology thing? It's some sort of a religion, right? So why is it called scientology? What does it have to do with science? ???
    [/quote]

it's the old science of scamming money from people in return for a good afterlife. this is also being referred to as "religion"

it's the old science of scamming money from people in return for a good afterlife. this is also being referred to as "religion"
    But with the whole "training you to walk through walls" thing, I think its safe to assume that its a cult.

But Ive been wrong before

A couple of years ago as I recall