Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

You can help reverse the UCITA today
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You can help reverse the UCITA today

You can help reverse the UCITA today

"A group of lawyers committed to keeping uniformity in state laws is having its annual meeting beginning this week, and the Open Source community wants to deliver this message to them: UCITA will kill Open Source. And they really need your help."

Ripped from Newsforge ... http://newsforge.com/newsforge/02/07...4.shtml?tid=19

Re:You can help reverse the UCITA today

It's almost a shame I'm not a US citizen. Is there anything I can do?

Maybe you could explain what the UCITA is? I've looked around but all I've found is that its ~written for the commercial software industry.

Google is your friend.

Mentor

[quote author=Feztaa link=board=13;threadid=4319;start=0#42880 date=1027603006]
    Google is your friend.
    [/quote]

i dont understand why you need to post crap like that, if you know what it's about just tell us , dont just type "Google is your friend" :

For those that want to know what it is look here :
    http://www.ucitaonline.com/statelegi...shomepage.html

Well excuse me, sorry I'm not perfect. Google is a great tool, I'm just trying to teach people to use it. Is that a crime?

typical Feztaa behaviour...

Mentor

[quote author=Feztaa link=board=13;threadid=4319;start=0#42883 date=1027603973]
    Well excuse me, sorry I'm not perfect. Google is a great tool, I'm just trying to teach people to use it. Is that a crime?
    [/quote]

No it's not a crime and you are NOT teaching people to use google when you post reply like that :

Lead by example , hey look what i found at google http://www.ucitaonline.com/statelegi...shomepage.html see how easy it is now you can use it too!!

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=13;threadid=4319;start=0#42884 date=1027604170]typical Feztaa behaviour...[/quote]

Yup, totally typical of me. I could have said "haha you are stupid! GO RTFM YOU STUPID LOSER!!!", but didn't.

"Google is your friend" is my way of saying "I don't understand it as well as you think, google showed me some promising results that I didn't have time to read, you might have some luck with it."

It's really a shame that you're such an ass, because I'm just trying to help.

[quote author=Feztaa link=board=13;threadid=4319;start=0#42897 date=1027608056]
    It's really a shame that you're such an ass, because I'm just trying to help.
    [/quote]

that would be a first
    and the fact that it would be the first time is exactly the reason why i treat u this way