Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm a full Member

Re:I'm a full Member

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=4307;start=0#42775 date=1027545830]
    Frith, I have to know how do you do it ?
    [/quote]

do what?

[quote author=Frith link=board=14;threadid=4307;start=0#42776 date=1027545993]
    [quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=4307;start=0#42775 date=1027545830]
    Frith, I have to know how do you do it ?
    [/quote]

do what?
    [/quote]

Get all the cute geek girls to send you pictures.... I tried begging but it didn't help, I had to go see for myself..

Stalkers!!!!!

That's all the picture I'm going to post or send to anyone! Considering I've been at LNO for over 2 years and that's the best pic I've ever posted of myself, ya'll should be thankful and stop complaining!!!!!! :P :P

The only reason I posted here, and never at LNO cause, there's even more stalkers over there!!!!

For all I know, ya'll could be a bunch of crazy weirdos! Or worse!

[quote author=11000 link=board=14;threadid=4307;start=0#42786 date=1027548544]
    That's all the picture I'm going to post or send to anyone! Considering I've been at LNO for over 2 years and that's the best pic I've ever posted of myself, ya'll should be thankful and stop complaining!!!!!! :P :P

The only reason I posted here, and never at LNO cause, there's even more stalkers over there!!!!

For all I know, ya'll could be a bunch of crazy weirdos! Or worse!

[/quote]

But you're so beautiful!

Without you, the sun won't shine as brightly, my coffee won't taste as good, the flowers will wilt, my cat will get fat, and apt-get will corrupt my box.

I'm one of those "friends first" kind of guys. I don't do weird stuff (like stalking). I actually shower every day and workout at the gym. I don't smoke or use illegal substances. I'm not an alcoholic, either. I'm cute, have a sexy southern accent, I'm headed into the US Navy, and I was born after you (which means that us young men still find you attractive). ;D

So how about it? Just a picture or two?

[quote author=Frith link=board=14;threadid=4307;start=0#42791 date=1027549438]
    But you're so beautiful!

Without you, the sun won't shine as brightly, my coffee won't taste as good, the flowers will wilt, my cat will get fat, and apt-get will corrupt my box.

[/quote]

AHHHHHHH!!! You had me going.... All the way up till you mentioned APT-GET!!! You're a Debian user!!!! ;D

Debian users are not to be trusted! Therefore, everything you said must be false, and the exact opposite of the truth!!! You never shower, you're old, not interested in being friends with women, do weird stuff all the time, stalk people, and are a druggie-draft dodger!!!

EEK!!! I just described Bill Clinton!!!!! I don't like Bill Clinton! I'm a republican, and even if I wasn't, I still wouldn't like Bill Clinton! He's icky! You're not Bill Clinton are you!?!?

Heh, you must've missed all the paranoid threads I posted back in the day at LNO! They had thread devoted to figuring out where I lived, what I looked like, etc, etc. And with that one pic, everyone here already knows more. But I'm certianly not going to post or email anymore. I'm sure that you're a nice guy like you said, but this is the Internet after all, and it's known for being full of crazy people. I could be a crazy person! I could be a big harry guy named Fred. Besides I like my anonymity! Makes things more interesting!

it must suck being a female linux user

having all these lifeless geeks bothering u all the time... i'd be affraid to get online

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=14;threadid=4307;start=0#42803 date=1027553281]
    it must suck being a female linux user

having all these lifeless geeks bothering u all the time... i'd be affraid to get online
    [/quote]

You gots to admire the few who aren't afraid to step forward and declare themselves geek girls then...

[quote author=11000 link=board=14;threadid=4307;start=0#42793 date=1027551026]
    AHHHHHHH!!! You had me going.... All the way up till you mentioned APT-GET!!! You're a Debian user!!!! ;D

Heh, you must've missed all the paranoid threads I posted back in the day at LNO! They had thread devoted to figuring out where I lived, what I looked like, etc, etc. And with that one pic, everyone here already knows more. But I'm certianly not going to post or email anymore. I'm sure that you're a nice guy like you said, but this is the Internet after all, and it's known for being full of crazy people. I could be a crazy person! I could be a big harry guy named Fred. Besides I like my anonymity! Makes things more interesting!
    [/quote]

Oh...and I was kinda hoping that, even if you wouldn't let me have another pic, that you'd at least be willing to send me some email. :'(

Irregardless (is that even a word?) of whether or not you're a guy, you seem like an interesting person, and I'm sure you've got plenty of interesting things to talk about.

And, I suppose that you (like me) enjoy getting some personal mail in your emailbox now and then...right?

C'mon...just give me a chance. I won't ask you for any details or information that you don't feel like divulging (or if I do, just tell me that you don't want to cough up the info and I'll leave it alone). You can use something like linuxmail.org and send me letters that don't have your real name on 'em (however, I would like to have some way of knowing that it's actually you writing them). I don't share information with other people so whatever you write to me won't be seen or discussed with anyone else (when was the last time you saw me talk about someone else's personal life?).

If you don't feel like it, that's fine, but...my emailbox is always open.

Good Guru

Since when the BBSes are becoming like IRC ?? : ;D

Now how about adding here a whole new category called "Geek Dating Board" or something like that? :P