Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I'm a full Member
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm a full Member

I'm a full Member

Took me a while! But I'm not a junior member now! It's weird, at LNO I think I'm still in the top 10 posters. Here I'm basically a newbie!

How many more posts till senior member?

Maybe tomorrow to celebrate I'll post a pic in the mugshot thread! :P

Then again, maybe not, depends on whether I think it's a good idea tomorrow. Don't want to do it tonight, cause if I change my mind I'll have to drive back to work to get rid of it!!!!

Good Guru

Re:I'm a full Member

I feel your pain, but moreso. I have only a 14.4K connection at home as of now. It sucks. At work I have a shotgunned 1.5 + 768 SDSL connection.

[quote author=11000 link=board=14;threadid=4307;start=0#42612 date=1027461813]
    Maybe tomorrow to celebrate I'll post a pic in the mugshot thread! :P

Then again, maybe not, depends on whether I think it's a good idea tomorrow. Don't want to do it tonight, cause if I change my mind I'll have to drive back to work to get rid of it!!!!
    [/quote]

Hrm...one of these days I ought to post a picture of myself.

Naked. (j/k )

Good Guru

If you post naked, I will moon you all. Last time I did that, there were alot of bodybags getting filled up ... the sight is so horrible, nothing can withstand "The Schottysass Effect".

Unless you are a hot ass babe, then you can just show up in person at the following address.....

Seems like I became a Senior Member. Do I get discounts at the movies?

I'd like to point out that I don't have anything against LJR members posting pics of themselves naked. :P

[quote author=NGene link=board=14;threadid=4307;start=0#42683 date=1027503616]
    I'd like to point out that I don't have anything against LJR members posting pics of themselves naked. :P
    [/quote]

alright, then why don't u get it started?

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=14;threadid=4307;start=0#42689 date=1027506954]
    [quote author=NGene link=board=14;threadid=4307;start=0#42683 date=1027503616]
    [/quote]

alright, then why don't u get it started?
    [/quote]

I prefer pics of naked *male* LJR members, not female. :P

[me=Lovechild]goes to find camera...... I'll just be a moment...[/me]

[quote author=Schotty link=board=14;threadid=4307;start=0#42624 date=1027463676]
    I feel your pain, but moreso. I have only a 14.4K connection at home as of now. It sucks. At work I have a shotgunned 1.5 + 768 SDSL connection.
    [/quote]

I do have a 56k connection at home(winmodem), but I still don't like to do much with it, when I've got a T1 line connected to Internet2 at work. Yesterday, someone in our office was getting download speeds of 2meg a second. I've never seen one that fast. I usually get more like 400k per second or so, and that's a lot better then a modem!