Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Thread: Avatar?

Hmmm.... whatever happended to my Avatar? Do I need to go find it again?

Re:Avatar?

Oh well, I guess I can be Arwen then.... Unless I see someone else using that avatar. Don't want the same one as anyone else!

HMMMm...LOTR comes out in a few days.... :-*

[quote author=Mountainman link=board=18;threadid=4300;start=0#42512 date=1027440219]
    HMMMm...LOTR comes out in a few days.... :-*
    [/quote]

For a second there I thought you were talking about Two Towers! But I'll have to wait till December for that one. Does FotR come out on the 1st? I remember hearing August just can't remember the day.

06-08 I think... at least that's the date my local dealer has set for me...

My wife, the beautiful person that she is, along with my eldest daughter (7) pre-ordered FOTR for me for Father's day. It gets released on the 6th of August. ;D The wife never saw it, I went by myself, so it should be cool. MMM...Liv tyler..... :-*

[quote author=Mountainman link=board=18;threadid=4300;start=0#42553 date=1027445427]
    My wife, the beautiful person that she is, along with my eldest daughter (7) pre-ordered FOTR for me for Father's day. It gets released on the 6th of August. ;D The wife never saw it, I went by myself, so it should be cool. MMM...Liv tyler..... :-*
    [/quote]

Cool. Anybody heard if they are including the cut material? I heard it was originally four hours long, and am dying to know what they cut. Of course, I'm sure if they do at the cut material it will only be on the DVD version and I don't have a DVD player.

I look more like Liv Tyler when she has red hair. Then we look like twins! Ok, maybe not... I tan better then she seems too.