Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Camera fun..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camera fun..

Camera fun..

Re:Camera fun..

Man LC, that's one kick ass house!!!

[quote author=Kernel_Killer link=board=17;threadid=4297;start=0#42497 date=1027434029]
    Man LC, that's one kick ass house!!!
    [/quote]

Thank you, I like it too.... then of course I live in it..

I'll take some inhouse shots later so you can see all the renovation that has been going on...

Advisor

Lovechild, that house is very much like my parents, did the founder by any chance borrow my parents blueprints ? Since they designed an build theirs from scratch.

I will spare you the embarresing view of my one room rental appartment..

dunno Redhead, dunno...

very nice house

I like that house! It looks like it's in a less populated area ... or do those trees just make it look that way?

I want a house with a porch. I have nice apartment, but I really don't have any place to sit outside, except for the steps, and I share them with the neighbor, and they're kinda annoying. Always coming and going, and laughing, and making noise, so it wouldn't be relaxing to sit out there.

Maybe I'll move. I need a bigger kitchen anyway.

What?! That's the house you live in? You lucky bastard!

[quote author=NGene link=board=17;threadid=4297;start=0#42681 date=1027502548]
    What?! That's the house you live in? You lucky bastard!
    [/quote]

You're welcome to come and stay, as you can see we have plenty of room, as we currently only live 3 persons in it.