Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Wouldn't I look slamming in one of these?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wouldn't I look slamming in one of these?

Wouldn't I look slamming in one of these?

Kind Mastermind

Re:Wouldn't I look slamming in one of these?

Yup, you probably would. ;D

Yes, especially if you got the propeller beanie too. ;D ;D

Mentor

Definatly need a propeller beanie. ;D 8)

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=ASCI_Blue link=board=17;threadid=4284;start=0#42389 date=1027356178]
    Definatly need a propeller beanie. ;D 8)
    [/quote]

Dude...how about we add a dash of creativity to the mix?! We could add a really small motor to the beanie, say, a nine-volt battery powered one. That way, when we scope out the chicks while we scurry from building to building, avoiding that big yellow/orange ball in the sky, we can show our approval by turning the propeller on! Think of all the chicks we could get (ok, ok, I would only be signalling to others that there were chicks around, as my wife would not allow me to come within ten feet of a female that she thought I might be interested in!)!

Advisor

heh, i once had a propeller beanie 8)...actually I might still have it hidden away somewhere

Oh man - I have got to get me one of those "Tubes Rock" tee shirts!

get a bigger propeller and a bigger engine and you could fly in the damned hat! > Then we could land silently next to the chicks and take them away before people know wtf was going on! (V)UHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA er..yeah I gotta go now.

i personally like thinkgeek.com better