Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Why geek dudes rule
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why geek dudes rule

Why geek dudes rule

Re:Why geek dudes rule

I thoight it was because all you other guys were like me; hung like Man O' War. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=Charles Dexter Ward link=board=14;threadid=4278;start=0#42316 date=1027299280]
    I thoight it was because all you other guys were like me; hung like Man O' War. ;D ;D ;D ;D
    [/quote]

Whoa! Easy now, before we send you out to pasture big fella!

;D

verry funny stuff

... perfecting their Bill Gates impressions.
    "I'm a frickn moron! Look at me! I steal code and overwork high schoolers to make the Windows codebase! Yipeeeee!"

:

I steal code and overwork high schoolers to make the Windows codebase! Yipeeeee!"
    High school kids? I thought it was a 8-year-old max age sweat shop. :P

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=14;threadid=4278;start=0#42338 date=1027313203]
    ... perfecting their Bill Gates impressions.
    "I'm a frickn moron! Look at me! I steal code and overwork high schoolers to make the Windows codebase! Yipeeeee!"

:
    [/quote]

ALL YOUR WINDOWS CODEBASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!!

This world metaphorizes the fantasies of the geek dude, who sees himself in the geeky-but-heroic male officers and who secretly desires a sexy, smart, Deanna or Bev to come along and deferentially accept him for who he is. If you are willing to accept that this is his starting point for reality, you are ready for a geek relationship.
    They should've mentioned something about LOtR here. I wouldn't even think of going steady with a chick that hasn't read Lord of the Rings or is unfamiliar with Norse mythology.

The nice part of getting to be in the Navy is that whenever I get to go on a ship (preferably the USS Enterprise (CVN-65)), I can pretend that I'm star trekking!

If only more woman had as much insight as those two...........

Makes me want to write a peice on why geek girls rule...

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=4278;start=0#42383 date=1027353806]

Makes me want to write a peice on why geek girls rule...
    [/quote]

Yeah...and with pictures!

Y'all should see the ones I have of sarah31 wearing a Canadian maid outfit (according to her it was a blending of the French maid's outfit and that of a Catholic schoolgirl's...with red maple leaves ).