Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Simple Question

Thread: Simple Question

Simple Question

Awhile back I thing it was Lovechild that posted their top 3 sites for wallpaper and backgrounds. And me with the nimble fingers installed another distro over the one that had the addies. Could you please repost those sites? I would be most grateful. Thanks in advance and have a nice day. ???

Re:Simple Question

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=21;threadid=4272;start=0#42248 date=1027259997]
    this thread ?

http://www.linuxjunior.org/yabbse/in...;threadid=1290
    [/quote]

Thank you oh leader of knowledge and helpfulness.
    Suck up mode: OFF .

can I yell at you now?

PLEASE USE THE FORUM SEARCH !!

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=21;threadid=4272;start=0#42251 date=1027260598]
    can I yell at you now?

PLEASE USE THE FORUM SEARCH !!

[/quote
    Yes I will sorry about that [/quote]

oh and POST in the correct forum !