Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Down and Dirty Kernel Compile

Thread: Down and Dirty Kernel Compile

Hybrid View

Down and Dirty Kernel Compile

I know there have been bunches of topics discussed here about this but here we go.

I am running an Athalon 900 on a Via chipset with RH7.3 kernel 2.4.18-5 as this was on a clean install it thinks my system is an i386 and does not include the via chipset modules loaded.

I grabbed this kernel and source using up2date so I know the files are there somewhere. Will someone please post a down and dirty kernel compile that will use the 18-5 kernel source and perhaps hint as to where to find the via chipset stuff?

Thanks
    Ras

Re:Down and Dirty Kernel Compile

I do believe we have a Kernel compilation PET

Re:Down and Dirty Kernel Compile

Hi Rastor,
    The kernel PET does have a config which I know from personal experience will work nicely wtith VIA chipsets, It is not in there as an module either, it is part of the kernel.
    hth