Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Scanners

Thread: Scanners

Scanners

I have a Visioneer OneTouch 8700 USB here and was wondering if anyone ever had any luck with scanners and Linux. I tried it with sane a few months back but it never even detected it.

Re:Scanners

yea buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy !

i have a UMAX 1220U and it works great! USB interface, Gimp pluggin rocks. You do wnat kernel 2.4.17 or newer, plus SANE 1.07 worked, earlier versions did not work well, at least with USB.

Re:Scanners

I have an old Mustek parallel port scanner and have it working better then it ever did with windows. Took a while to figure out how to set up sane correctly, but it was worth the reading and question asking.