Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

i got a job interview!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i got a job interview!

i got a job interview!

with this really sweet company and my friend was hired there as well recently so i might even get to work with him which will be ultra cool. my friend got a car, laptop, cellphone and a good pay from them so if i can get in there i'll be the happiest man alive!!!!!!

Re:i got a job interview!

whoot!! good luck!

Well good luck with the interview, I hope you get the job... Just promise me you won't spend all the cash on weed... mmmkay?

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=4207;start=0#41580 date=1026834970]
    Well good luck with the interview, I hope you get the job... Just promise me you won't spend all the cash on weed... mmmkay?
    [/quote]

nah, first thing on my buying list is a lean mean compilation machine (> 2.5Ghz CPU)

MAJOR Cool!!! good luck Ralinx!!!

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=17;threadid=4207;start=0#41585 date=1026837135]
    [quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=4207;start=0#41580 date=1026834970]
    [/quote]

nah, first thing on my buying list is a lean mean compilation machine (> 2.5Ghz CPU)
    [/quote]

You know what's going to happen if you get one of those sweet dual rigs don't you ?

Congrats!! Good luck for your interview ...

At my job I got a ..... well ... mhmm ... a job, nothing else.
    But I'm happy with that because I had no prior experience and was only 21 years old...so it was very hard to find a job.

And I have the possibility to actually work in an IT environment and gain experience day by day ...

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=4207;start=0#41592 date=1026838971]
    You know what's going to happen if you get one of those sweet dual rigs don't you ?
    [/quote]

actually, i'm not gonna go with a dual rig. i'm just gonna go for one really fast CPU because i don't really need more than one CPU. but let's just wait till i actually find a job before i start dreaming more about that.

If only we could all be so lucky.

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=17;threadid=4207;start=0#41575 date=1026834025]
    if i can get in there i'll be the happiest man alive!!!!!!

[/quote]

Good luck, future happiest man alive!