Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

i got a job interview! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i got a job interview!

Re:i got a job interview!

d00d!!! You're going to get the job. No doubt about it. ;D

just got back from the interview
    they asked me to come back next friday for a second interview so i guess it went pretty well

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=17;threadid=4207;start=0#41842 date=1026984908]
    they asked me to come back next friday for a second interview so i guess it went pretty well
    [/quote]

Congrats.... and again good luck you lucky bastard

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=17;threadid=4207;start=0#41842 date=1026984908]
    [/quote]

w00t!! Excellent man, and good luck with the second one!

Hey Ralinx, have you heard anythig?

no, because the next interview is this friday

i really hope i get it cuz the guys working there seemed to be having lots of fun.

well i just got back from the inverview
    they grilled my C++ knowledge for 2 whole hours but their C++ developer said i was good. and then the manager told me he was gonna let me know next week if i got the job or not.

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=17;threadid=4207;start=0#43103 date=1027684412]
    they grilled my C++ knowledge for 2 whole hours but their C++ developer said i was good. and then the manager told me he was gonna let me know next week if i got the job or not.
    [/quote]

That sounds good, at least you're not getting fried on your professional skills....

Mentor

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=17;threadid=4207;start=0#43103 date=1027684412]
    [/quote]

dude, i feel your pain.

i went on an interview once and the interviewer gave me a freshly formatted laptop all the software they wanted loaded on it and just enough info to get it on the network and told me to e-mail him when i was done !!!!

hope you got it !!!

bt2, what will you be doing? programming or developer stuff?

[quote author=boblucci link=board=17;threadid=4207;start=0#43344 date=1027780737]
    bt2, what will you be doing? programming or developer stuff?
    [/quote]

programming and maybe some design later on as well
    i'm not sure yet in which language i would have to program cuz they use all sorts of languages and hell, i'd even accept a job programming in microsoft languages to be honest

and i hope i get it too