Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Your religion...
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Your religion...

Your religion...

I know, never discuss politics or religion, but well...

I'm just curious to know where do you guys believe. Are you atheists? Believe in god? If you do, what's your religion?

Re: Your religion...

I believe that we should masturbate all the time, use free operating system, save on water and drink beer and Pepsi, I believe that the world would be a peaceful one if we used safe programming languages (there would be a whole lot less of script kiddies) and I believe that you can't move like the Brasilian and Chinese in "The Quest".

drink beer and Pepsi
    Pepsi?! You unholy sinner!!! Pepsi? Everyone knows that Coke is the one and only!!! Death to Pepsi drinkers!!

I should've believed what my mom told me: never discuss religion, it'll just start a flame war. :P

hmm .. i dont really believe in god - i think there is some higher spirit or sense that can be found somewhere it might be called god but i dont think that god would be a person or something like a person, and i believe in the power of coincidence ..

Pepsi?! You unholy sinner!!! Pepsi? Everyone knows that Coke is the one and only!!! Death to Pepsi drinkers!!
    yep coke is much better than pepsi - tastes better and is unhealthier :P

Mentor

I should've believed what my mom told me: never discuss religion, it'll just start a flame war. :P
    That's what I keep saying ...

i'm an atheist
    some really weird shit would have to happen to change that

I believe that everybody needs something to believe in, that gives you hope and something to go on.
    Even the atheist believe that there is something to not to believe in. :P
    I believe that there is a higher power (call it what you want) that play with us like a puppeter, but the thing i dont believe is religion, that separates people and causes wars.
    So believe in what ever you want.

Gaenya: See my post on hope.

i did vince but you still have hope to die and that is hope at all :
    And maybe you can buy the truck your self and tell your parents:
    "See now i have the fucking truck that you didnt bought me."
    I do that all the time and feels good ;D