Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

EDORAM and Pentium cache up for grabs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EDORAM and Pentium cache up for grabs

EDORAM and Pentium cache up for grabs

I have 128mb of EDORAM and some pipeline cache memory (256kb I think) up for grabs after killing my MP3 box... anyone need something like that ?

Re:EDORAM and Pentium cache up for grabs

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=16;threadid=4153;start=0#41190 date=1026593165]
    I have 128mb of EDORAM and some pipeline cache memory (256kb I think) up for grabs after killing my MP3 box... anyone need something like that ?
    [/quote]
    I may be able to use it dfor a friend. what do you want for it?

[quote author=tricksterisweak link=board=16;threadid=4153;start=0#41191 date=1026594761]
    [quote author=Lovechild link=board=16;threadid=4153;start=0#41190 date=1026593165]
    [/quote]
    I may be able to use it dfor a friend. what do you want for it?
    [/quote]

How much will you give me for it, I have no idea what EDORAM is worth these days.

Advisor

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=16;threadid=4153;start=0#41242 date=1026633359]
    How much will you give me for it, I have no idea what EDORAM is worth these days.
    [/quote]
    Depends on who is needing it, for some it is pure gold, because they can't get it. For others it's easy to come by, because they have alot of old machines in the back-room... Now getting SIMM ram is a real task.

now you're making me doubt which type of ram I have... I think it's EDO, since it's from and old 100 MHz Pentium machine.

Advisor

The Pentium 100mhz should use EDO ram afaik, I have an old Pentium 90mhz, which uses EDO ram. It was only some of the early 50/75mhz pemtiums that had slots for partly SIMM and EDO (altho you could only use one type, no mixing)

I have yet to see any bidding going on, come on... Lovechild needs new hardware. Actually, I need an ATX PSU and 128megs of SDRAM for my sister, this would also up the offer to 256Megs of EDORAM, since I decided I would spend what ever I could get my hands on to upgrade her 200MHz Pentium MMX with spare parts I have lying around.

Advisor

Would an exchange of your EDO with PC100 SDRAM be any good ?
    Then I've got 128mb PC100 I can spare, and my parents Pentium 200mhz (aswell as my web server) could use a bit of an upgrade.

As for the PSU, I havn't got any spare ATX, altho I've got one AT, but I guess thats no good...

[quote author=redhead link=board=16;threadid=4153;start=0#41753 date=1026920340]
    Would an exchange of your EDO with PC100 SDRAM be any good ?
    Then I've got 128mb PC100 I can spare, and my parents Pentium 200mhz (aswell as my web server) could use a bit of an upgrade.

As for the PSU, I havn't got any spare ATX, altho I've got one AT, but I guess thats no good...
    [/quote]

You have a deal my good man, you are free to either pick up your RAM at my place and I'll throw in some coffee or I can mail it to ya (not that I trust Post Danmark longer that I can throw them). How much of the ram do you want?

Advisor

How much are you offering, and in what form ?
    is it 72pin with 32mb per chip or what ?

And yes, I wouldn't trust Post Danmark 'over en dørtærskel' but I'm afraid for mailing it's the only way.. :

I wouldn't mind getting hold of 256mb, but if you're in doubt, then I'll settle with 128.

It's your call, what are you willing to give away? I've allready placed the PC100 in my outbox, so to speak, theres nothing wrong with it, it worked great in my box the past year an a half..