Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Whose been killing my karma!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whose been killing my karma!!

Whose been killing my karma!!

Better watch out fool or you might see your karma get shot to hell buddah! >

:P

Re:Whose been killing my karma!!

Ah, this is reverse-reverse-reverse psychology, so you want me to smite you... uh, I think.
    Therefore I applaud you! Ha! Take that! :P

HAAHAHHAHAAA

i applaud both of you!!

Whine whine whine... Not one of you are even close to having the worse karma on this board.

Ashcrow, I both applauded and smote you....

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

:P

Good Guru

Just to be nice, everyone got an applaud, except Kenshi, you got a smite. Now, no karma wars. Or the Redhatted, tank dirving, penguins will have to invade and occupy to keep peace (and bring me my beer and hot 23 yr. old blonde babes ;D , thats what the RedHatter Milita Generals get. ).

I have no karma... you don't see me whining... take it like a man !!

Even Schotty smites me. I'm the anti-social guy in the corner who people spread rumors about.

[quote author=Evil Honkey Kenshi link=board=17;threadid=4145;start=0#41143 date=1026550170]Not one of you are even close to having the worse karma on this board.[/quote]

I had the worst for a while... -20... Then those damn people had to go and fsck it up!

It seems I get smitten and applauded every day. The last three times I've noticed my karma, it was an even score. Does this mean I have the worst karma here now? [smiles]