Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Just bought a digital camera
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just bought a digital camera

Just bought a digital camera

Just bought this one, tell me if it's a good deal:

Elements Digital camera 1,3 megapixel

Specs (off the ad):
    3-i-1: Movie mode, PC/Web camera, TV-output. CMOS sensor, 1280 x 1024 pixel res. LCD display, 3 settings: 28-140 pictures. on/off auto blitz, 2x digital zoom, focus 0,8 m - unlimited , auto whitebalance, 16 MB memory.

~100$
    Hopefully I'll get mine in two days, then I can have some fun with it...

Good Guru

Re:Just bought a digital camera

Looks decent to me. I would say that would sound like a good deal. A few years back that was a $1000 camera!

I just need it for aiding in school work and taking pictures of my 'putter so you can all admire my love of ducttape. So it doesn't need to be fancy at all, this one should get the job done. oh and I promise that I'll post a picture of myself without the hood this time.

Good Guru

Hood?

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=Schotty link=board=17;threadid=4104;start=0#40754 date=1026256703]
    Hood?
    [/quote]

Yup...he started a thread sometime back where he asked for people to post pictures of themselves. His was the first pic and he had a hood on. So, no one has seen a real pic of him.

BTW...I just bought a camcorder with an 8 meg MMC card. So, now I can take digital still pictures.

If that's American dollars, I'd say it's a hell of a deal. I paid about $130 for mine and it's not near that good.

[quote author=Evil Honkey Kenshi link=board=17;threadid=4104;start=0#40789 date=1026285292]
    If that's American dollars, I'd say it's a hell of a deal. I paid about $130 for mine and it's not near that good.
    [/quote]

using www..xe.net/ucc

799.00 DKK
    Denmark Kroner
    =
    107.073 USD
    United States Dollars

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=4104;start=0#40799 date=1026290620]
    799.00 DKK
    Denmark Kroner
    [/quote]

when are u guys switching to euro's? it's so much easier...

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=17;threadid=4104;start=0#40800 date=1026290798]
    [quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=4104;start=0#40799 date=1026290620]
    799.00 DKK
    Denmark Kroner
    [/quote]

when are u guys switching to euro's? it's so much easier...
    [/quote]

The idiots in this country voted NO to the euro...... I of couse was all for the switch, but that didn't amount to much comparing to the fact that all my in laws are against it..

DOH DOH DOH DOH....I forgot to check if the camera had Linux support.... DOH.. ah well at that price I can live with using Windows for loading the pictures of the camera.