Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Watch Anime Online - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watch Anime Online

Re:Watch Anime Online

I have watched the shows on sputnik,its a shame most of them are dubbed.Since Rurouni Kenshin wasn't there,I would vote for cowboy bebop.Btw,henti is spelt hentai.

[quote author=Hitokiri_X link=board=17;threadid=4082;start=0#40657 date=1026187685]
    Btw,henti is spelt hentai.
    [/quote]

Ahh, I thought it looked funny.

Whats Kenshin about anyways?

Good Guru

Kenshin is my #2 series ;D

Its about a really kickass dude who was the ultimate badass that now has retired from that life -- but still can't escape it. Kenshin was the Hitokiri Batthousai, the elite of the elite. After the war, he retired sick of killing. Hence -- Rurouni (pacifist). Thats where the series begins. Kenshin accrues a rather interesting following too....

I'm going to expand on the previous description. The Kenshin OAV takes place during the Japanese revolution when Kenshin was a hitokiri (assasin). (You'd be surprised at how many characters and events in this serious are real.) Kenshin is a cold-blooded killer, but after a tragic accident, he decides he doesn't want to end his life as a killer. Then the television series takes place a few years after the revolution when he's a wandering swordsman using a reverse-blade sword. Many of his opponents manage to return him to his former self, the killer, especially Hajime Saito, leader of the 3rd army of the Shin Sen Gumi and one of Kenshin's biggest opponents during the revolution. If you saw the fight with Saito or Sojiro (my previous avatar), I'm sure you'd be a fan too.

Kenshin OAV is the best. It kicks so much ass. I think what I'm even more suprised is that there was no Dragon Ball. What the hell? Well maybe it's understandable for North Americans. Dragon Ball was almost as big in my childhood as He-Man (I think He-Man was bigger, just because I had the toys).

Tenchi Muyo is also cool.

Who has watched Urotsukidoji?

P.S. I like Slayers too.

Good Guru

[quote author=Evil Honkey Kenshi link=board=17;threadid=4082;start=0#40792 date=1026286012]
    Many of his opponents manage to return him to his former self, the killer, especially Hajime Saito, leader of the 3rd army of the Shin Sen Gumi and one of Kenshin's biggest opponents during the revolution. If you saw the fight with Saito or Sojiro (my previous avatar), I'm sure you'd be a fan too.
    [/quote]

Saito(h) is friggin cool! I think of all anime characters, he is my favorite.

And yes Slayers is friggin hilarious, have to upgrade my VHS collection to DVD

Where is _____!!!"
    There are only 8 slots and I just wrote down the first few that came to mind :-P. Vampire Hunter D rocked and I almost put it there ... forgot why I didn't.

Good Guru

Maybe one of us can make a genre poll, and see what types of Anime people watch. How about I just do that....

[quote author=Schotty link=board=17;threadid=4082;start=0#40880 date=1026341044]
    Maybe one of us can make a genre poll, and see what types of Anime people watch. How about I just do that....
    [/quote]

Sounds good :P

Has anyone seen Demon City Shinjuku? That's one of my favorite movies.