Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Only Truth Here...

Thread: Only Truth Here...

Only Truth Here...

What a Microsoft keyboard *SHOULD* look like...

the only 3 keys youll be using :

Re:Only Truth Here...

I'd like to see a keyboard pic that has only ONE key on it, labelled 'CTRL-ALT-DEL'

I think that was what BurntAsh was trying to show wasn't it? (I wouldn't know, it doesn't show up)

No, burntash's keyboard has three separate keys, I'm talking about one combined key.

ah come on! people like buttons!! you could not sell a keyboard with one button

And even if you sold keyboards with only one button, Windoze users would be asking "It tells me to press any key to continue. There's only one key on this keyboard, so where's the any key then?"

[quote author=NGene link=board=17;threadid=3991;start=0#39772 date=1025505901]
    And even if you sold keyboards with only one button, Windoze users would be asking "It tells me to press any key to continue. There's only one key on this keyboard, so where's the any key then?"
    [/quote]

LOL NGene. That reminds me of the movie, Airplane.
    "Surely you can't be serious!"
    "I am serious and don't call me Shirley"

Good Guru

[quote author=BurntAsh link=board=17;threadid=3991;start=0#39741 date=1025483751]

What a Microsoft keyboard *SHOULD* look like...

the only 3 keys youll be using :
    [/quote]

Why are you insulting Hitler like that? He actually helped the technology sector -- not infect it

Also, Germany had the V2 rocket. What would the MicrosoftNT rocket do to society.

" 5...4...3...2...1...LAUNCH!!!...... "

and then one of these two scenarios

1) "Oh shit! It crashed!"
    2) "Oh shit! It got hacked!! ITs heading back this way!!"