Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Well, LNO is upgraded...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, LNO is upgraded...

Well, LNO is upgraded...

I don't know what it's like; appears like you have to go through the whole re-registration process again- personally, I'm not sure it's worth the effort.

Re:Well, LNO is upgraded...

hmmm... nope, you just have to get your password reset. at least that's all I had to do. at least now they have some good forum software.

I just tried to logon...........didn't work. I tried to register and the email that they sent me included a dead link that you need to click on to finish the registration. Oh well, I think I'm done there.....

[quote author=chadm1967 link=board=13;threadid=3990;start=0#39743 date=1025483893]
    I just tried to logon...........didn't work. I tried to register and the email that they sent me included a dead link that you need to click on to finish the registration. Oh well, I think I'm done there.....[/quote]
    Is this not you http://linuxnewbie.org/forum/showthr...threadid=54036 ?

Seem you were able to login

I tried to reset my password too. I got their email-message with a link, I immediately clicked it - just to receive a message that 24 hours had passed... (24 hours in 5 minutes - maybe that's why I'm so old? :P )
    I tried to register a new account, but only one account / email-adress is allowed.
    They don't have a "contact me" either, sent an email to internet.com, but I think I'm done there too.

They don't have a "contact me" either
    send it to webmaster@linuxnewbie.org

I don't know why some people are getting the "24 hours have passed" message.....most people were able to get in fine

Mentor

As my great-grand pappy used to say

You can't polish a terd.

j/k

really, who cares.. LNO is troll infected waters anyways.

I stay here on the beach thank you

It really isn't that hard to get your account nice and cozy again. But there are some issues: here's a link.