Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Compile prob with YD 2.2

Thread: Compile prob with YD 2.2

Compile prob with YD 2.2

I didn't seem to have this problem before, but now I get 'db3' errors when trying to install anything via apt-get. It's giving me errors like, "db3 error: something about BAD_VERIFY db3 --> verify", and " unrecognized page : 1214 " ( and various other #'s). I have never seen this before. What is going on? I installed things earlier with no probs at all. Of course that was before I setup the connection to the YD ftp's. Any ideas?

Re:Compile prob with YD 2.2

yellow dog is using apt? did they switch from RPM ? not sure what there error would be, unless if there is a probelm with apt4rpm

Actually is uses both.

[quote author=Kernel_Killer link=board=11;threadid=1891;start=0#38289 date=1024244334]
    Actually is uses both.
    [/quote]

Both debs and rpms ... or apt for rpm?

You have a Mac? Lucky dog!

Both debs and rpms ... or apt for rpm?

You have a Mac? Lucky dog!
    It uses apt for rpms. I have a very low end Mac, but it does the job. ;D