Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Star Trek Nemesis trailer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Trek Nemesis trailer

Star Trek Nemesis trailer

Link

It looks very, very cool. Im no huge Star Trek fan, but Im really looking forward to this one.

Its quicktime btw.

Re:Star Trek Nemesis trailer

Thnx ... I love Star Trek and I can't wait any more for this movie

I never met a Star Trek I didn't like.

Good Guru

Star Trek 5 was pretty bad -- and Kirk was my favorite captain. But otherwise, I agree, there arent any other 'bad' Trek's.

Star trekkin' across the universe, on the starsjip Enterprise under Cpt. Kirk !!

*hums*

I love Star Trek

sweet this looks like another great star trek movie, btw what did you think of the final ep of Enterprise ?

I'm a big Star Trek fan (TNG is my favourite...TOS was not really my era). I can't wait for Nemesis, though I have a feeling it won't be as good as First Contact (probably my favourite TNG Star Trek Movie), but we'll see I guess!

Final ep of Enterprise? You mean Enterprise has already ended or do you mean season finale?

I don't want Enterprise

[quote author=kozumo link=board=14;threadid=3961;start=0#39677 date=1025400359]
    Final ep of Enterprise? You mean Enterprise has already ended or do you mean season finale?

I don't want Enterprise
    [/quote]

I like Enterprise. The last ep was pretty good I think.

I just hope they don't kill it off anytime soon, I think it can become one of the best Star Trek shows.

[quote author=kozumo link=board=14;threadid=3961;start=0#39677 date=1025400359]
    I'm a big Star Trek fan (TNG is my favourite...TOS was not really my era). I can't wait for Nemesis, though I have a feeling it won't be as good as First Contact (probably my favourite TNG Star Trek Movie), but we'll see I guess!

I don't want Enterprise
    [/quote]
    I mean the the season finale.

This will be the last movie with the TNG cast

Thats all the spoilage Im willing to release right now