Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I need women advice...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need women advice...

I need women advice...

There is this girl I really like I have been talking to her for awhile I have mostly talked to her on the phone and e-mailed her since she lives like 5 hours away. Before she moved to my stated she came to visit the place where she was going to stay at. So I went to meet her and we hung around.

Basically I am not sure A if she likes me or B if she thinks I'm available. I know her since I was in the seminary she knows that thus I was not available. She knows that I am no longer in seminary so I am not sure if she thinks that I am available....

How can make her know that I am available, with out make a fool out of myself? What makes a girl think that that someone like her?

I would really apreciate the Ladies on the board to give me their point of view.. That would be very much helpfull.

Re:I need women advice...

The easy way to get more inside on the subject would of course be to ask her out on a date. That also should let her know that you are available.

Good luck, and have fun.

When I went to visit her we went to a baseball game and to a theme park. And when I go to visit her we will also go out and about. So I am not sure what to tell her when I go to visit here.. I guess I can just ask her once I go to visit her if she wishes to go on an "official" date. Wont that sound a little awkward since we do go out and about when I go and visit her?

Remember that I have not been out on a date since like 5+ years ago since I was in the seminary.. So I am a little dusty plus I was never quite the pimp even back then...

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=3925;start=0#39196 date=1025019372]
    What makes a girl think that that someone like her?
    [/quote]

As a friend of mine aptly put it--

Tyring to imagine what women think is like a creature stuck in three dimensions trying to imagine a four-dimensional world.

nuff said

This girl is SO SO Cute... PLUS She is a Linux Fan...

Oh how I hate the term pimp... it's so foul.. it's should rightfully only be used as a degrading term for men to profit of prositution..

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=3925;start=0#39201 date=1025024525]
    This girl is SO SO Cute... PLUS She is a Linux Fan...
    [/quote]

Listen here... Go to a jewellery store, pick up a nice ring and ask her to marry you. If you let her get away I'll smack you silly.

Dude she is the perfect woman for me... She also is Catholic like me which is anothe plus... If everything goes well I will do that... Actually a long time ago we did talk about courting but we weren't seriously talking about it...

a good friend of mine once had wise words:

if there is an attraction get it out in the open - if she is avaiable or is not interested odds are very high you will know about it.

If it is a phyical attraction that is even easier, it only make sense - people would have a hard time reproducing if not for physical attration - believe it or not this reasoning helped my love life out a bit - rather than going up to them trying to think of something smart or being scraed because i have no idea of what to say i just tell 'em the truth and see if anything happens.

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=3925;start=0#39204 date=1025027426]
    She also is Catholic
    [/quote]

ahh, nobody' perfect.. :P