Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Screenshots - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots

Re: Pretty

[quote="Asbenson"]
    Really? Show me this Evil Entity Linux :twisted:
    I was just thinking that myself. There has been a bit of talk about Evil Entity Linux on this fourm but I have never come accross it before.

What is it all about? Indulge me!

Jamie

Evil Entity

I imagine its a Linux distro with a gothic/metal feel to it. Thats my guess

thought something of the same myself - especially with that screen image!

Heh

The image is excellent IMHO. Janne threw me a link http://undeadlinux.org, its pretty spiffy. :twisted:

Nice - I really like the look of this.

And the distro is just the one iso?! I'll be downloading that when I get home!

About Evil Entity

I talked to the devs of EE about a month ago and they said that new 0.3 version is coming out pretty soon with a load of new features. The version that is on the site is over a year old so don't get disappointed if it's a bit outdated. I presonally can't wait to get my hands on the new version.

If that's the case I think that I'll wait for the new version

If you find out when they are releasing it can you let us know please?! It's great to be first-in-line!!

Jamie

If you find out when they are releasing it can you let us know please?! It's great to be first-in-line!!
    I sure will

Mmm

Sounds good, I like the whole idea of EE , hope i can be patient enough. :twisted:

I've been looking around and it doesn't look like we'll have to be waiting that long.

Im not too sure, but if I have time I might download the 'old' version and and play around with it on one of my spare partitions just to whet my apitite!

Jamie