Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

How mch do you love duct tape
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How mch do you love duct tape

How mch do you love duct tape

lemme know...

Re:How mch do you love duct tape

I use to wear duct tape. I'm not kidding!

Good Guru

Hamsters. Enuf said.

it's duct tape, I need it for.... taping stuff

I keep drill rigs running with duct tape. I have made tools with duct tape. I have used duct tape to patch leaking pipes and hoses. Duct tape is the geologists' friend. There is a required course in advanced duct tape technics that one must pass to even be a geologist.

Mentor

Duct tape will save us all

I use to wear duct tape. I'm not kidding!
    Hell ya!!! I use to wrap them around my Airwalk NTS2's when I start to get holes in them! Made a better grip for skateboarding too! :P

[quote author=Kernel_Killer link=board=17;threadid=3856;start=0#38755 date=1024631729]
    Hell ya!!! I use to wrap them around my Airwalk NTS2's when I start to get holes in them! Made a better grip for skateboarding too! :P
    [/quote]

Allright! A fellow wearer of duct tape. I use to have it on my fists at shows and tightly around my waist when I was in New Orleans. Helped keep my pants up. Wearing a belt doesn't cut it in the ghettos of New Orleans!

Uhhhh... I use it for underware; more support than jockey shorts, and it lasts forever. It's kinda tough to change though. ;D ;D ;D

Good Guru

[quote author=Charles Dexter Ward link=board=17;threadid=3856;start=0#38825 date=1024687048]
    Uhhhh... I use it for underware; more support than jockey shorts, and it lasts forever. It's kinda tough to change though. ;D ;D ;D
    [/quote]

Screw tough -- it is bloody painful! (And that isn't a British expression -- it is bloody! )