Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Haha. It's OVER!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haha. It's OVER!!!

Haha. It's OVER!!!

Yeah. No more high school!!! ever!!! Now I'm done with high school and I qualify as a laboratory technician, which means that I get better paid when I go to work ;D

Yesterday was the last day at school... you know, the day when you wear your best clothes and try to walk with shoes that look pretty but are totally unsuitable for walking, get the school reports, and shake hands with every friggin teacher. And I got a 100 euro reward for being the best student of our school!! ;D ;D

Today was the official party when all our relatives were at our house... and tomorrow night is the, umm, unofficial party with my friends... ;D ;D

Well, things are just so cool right now!

;D ;D ;D

Re: Haha. It's OVER!!!

Congratulations, Ms. NGene :P

ya its very cool i graduated last week and today is my grad party. lots of money, school is finally paying off for somethin. *secretly sets aside $500 for a new linuxbox in the making* bwaha. this is actually the first time in my life i dont mind hearing all those back to school promos because i wanna go to school, its college!. you got your dorm, your studying what you love, its all falling into place. i just gotta learn to stay there and not flunk out. :-X

Congrats!
    I remember this "no-more-school-day" as if it was yesterday (it was 4 years ago). It was one of the best moments and weeks I've ever had.

Enjoy every minute!!

Btw: Good luck for your future....

Yay! High School sucks but college is a bit better!

Congratulations!

What do have in mind next? Are you going to university?

Kerta varte onnitella sinš Nana...

*Yes I know, probably horribly wrong - but Finnish is hard... for me at least*

Congrats!
    I remember it like it was........ummm 22 years ago.
    Want some candy young lady???

Congratulations!

What do have in mind next? *Are you going to university?
    Yep. I'll go studying either chemistry or biochemistry, but I still have troubles deciding which one would be more interesting. Well, I have two months time to decide...

Next week I'll start my summer job at the university, it's the same research lab where I worked last summer. I'm working in a project that studies the immune system of a rainbow trout. It's very interesting but the samples we analyze smell unbelievably bad!

Kerta varte onnitella sinš Nana...

*Yes I know, probably horribly wrong - but Finnish is hard... for me at least*
    Hmm... at least the "onnitella sinš Nana" was almost right. :-* But I think "Aika onnitella sinua Nana" would be more correct. ;D