Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

jpeg libs on netBSD

Thread: jpeg libs on netBSD

Advisor

jpeg libs on netBSD

I can't seem to get the jpeg libs from www.ijg.org to work on my netBSD box. Or maybe they just aren't working with X, i'm not sure but don't really know how to test it. Window Maker just keeps giving me errors when I have a jpeg for anything (eg. background) sayint that this filetype isn't supported. Can anyone give me instructions on the propper procedure for installing the jpeg libs?

Re:jpeg libs on netBSD

Is it in the ports by anychance?

Advisor

I haven't a clue...how/where can I check?

Well, wherever you unpacked pkgsrc really :P. It's generally accepted that you place it in /usr. You can find info about it (http://www.mclink.it/personal/MG2508...k.html#AEN1655) from NetBSD

Advisor

Okay, i got the jpeg libs working, I just recompiled and it worked....thanx for the help.