Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

That does it, I'm moving to Finland !
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That does it, I'm moving to Finland !

That does it, I'm moving to Finland !

http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php...11-26-NW-DP-PB

Finally a country that just refuses to blow Bill' shaft !

Re:That does it, I'm moving to Finland !

Come to Quebec.

[quote author=GnuVince link=board=13;threadid=3826;start=0#38481 date=1024352437]
    Come to Quebec.
    [/quote]
    You buying the beer ?

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=13;threadid=3826;start=0#38485 date=1024353687]
    You buying the beer ?
    [/quote]

And you can have all the coffee you want.

[me=Lovechild]goes to buy ticket...[/me]

one problem... I haven't spoken french in over 2 years - I hope it comes back to me.

In Quebec you don't need to speak french to be considered french canadian: you just got to insult everyone and let everyone insult you as much as you/they like.

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=13;threadid=3826;start=0#38458 date=1024347058]
    http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php...11-26-NW-DP-PB

Finally a country that just refuses to blow Bill' shaft !
    [/quote]
    Yeah right, that's the reason you want to move to Finland

[quote author=GnuVince link=board=13;threadid=3826;start=0#38486 date=1024355810]
    And you can have all the coffee you want.
    [/quote]

We'll ship some good cafffine up to you from the states. Canada has some weird rules on caffine (Mt. Dew has none at all!!!).

:P

Good Guru

Then its not real Mt. Dew. Dew is supposed to have caffeine!

IIRC, the law is that a beverage that is not brown may not have caffeine into it.