Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Yay!!!!! The USA......... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yay!!!!! The USA.........

Re:Yay!!!!! The USA.........

Now USA has to win against Germany ... I hate Germany, I don't want them to win the championship...

!!!!! Go USA Go !!!!!

At this rate I tip that the final will be:

Senegal - USA

:P

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=3770;start=0#38440 date=1024337843]

Senegal - USA

[/quote]

LOL

[quote author=Mimi link=board=14;threadid=3770;start=0#38460 date=1024348290]
    [quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=3770;start=0#38440 date=1024337843]

Senegal - USA

[/quote]

LOL
    [/quote]

Admittingly it would be a cool match - two undertipped teams. I think it would be a good match to watch.

Mentor

Well, italy got knocked out today, there goes my pick to win it all.

Lets go USA !!!!

Good Guru

[quote author=LinuzRulz link=board=14;threadid=3770;start=0#38045 date=1024067540]
    American [glow=red,2,300]soccer[/glow] fan , not football.
    [/quote]
    And Americans are only calling that Football ( many call it American football ) that play by hands .... :

The rest of the world call Soccer - Football because it play with your foot and can't touch with hands ....

Anyway, our team against Germany ....

I like Germany team but I still want USA to win ....

Go ! USA !

I'll be rooting for the US, but I'm realistic. I'm not expecting them to win, but rather just to play their best, and not let Germany get more than two points at the most, and not get shut out either. At worst, they would lose three to one, I'm hoping.

I just want the world to know that soccer/futebol in the US is growing.

That's it ... USA is out.

See why I hat the german team? They play horrible but they win everytime > >

[quote author=Black666 link=board=14;threadid=3770;start=0#38799 date=1024665894]
    That's it ... USA is out.

[/quote]

:'( But it was an exciting game. And the US played really well.

And I liked how after the game both teams got along well. I hate bad sportsmanship.

Good Guru

Although USA had the most possection of the ball and the better team, it lost it.

We are ( USA ) still pretty new to Soccer and World Cup so the way they can handle is pretty impressive if you ask me. Give USA a few more World Cup chances and you will see US succeed in World Cup sooon.