Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yay!!!!! The USA.........

Yay!!!!! The USA.........

ADVANCES!!!!!

Mentor

Re:Yay!!!!! The USA.........

shuddup and stop being happy. My team that I wanted to win failed to get through so shuddup.

Sorry, but it's not very often that an american football fan can gloat. ;D

[quote author=Mimi link=board=14;threadid=3770;start=0#38030 date=1024061529]
    Sorry, but it's not very often that an american football fan can gloat. ;D
    [/quote]

gloat all you want beautiful, in the end you will learn to bow to your masters... :P

American [glow=red,2,300]soccer[/glow] fan , not football.

Yeah, congrats.

3:1 ! I'm happy we managed to win at least the last match. I think our team was afraid to come back to Poland with three loses -- now, odds are good they'll survive their "greeting" at the airport

Hooray for South Korea!
    We did a sweepstake at work and I got South Korea. A few people are laughing on the other side of their faces now (think France, think Argentina )
    Japan got through as well - it's nice to see both host nations in the final 16.
    Hey LR, Ireland play on Sunday (I'm assuming that's a St Patrick flag). Go on, give it a try, you might just get hooked...

True.................I love all competition.

[quote author=andrzej link=board=14;threadid=3770;start=0#38055 date=1024069812]
    Yeah, congrats.

3:1 ! I'm happy we managed to win at least the last match. I think our team was afraid to come back to Poland with three loses -- now, odds are good they'll survive their "greeting" at the airport
    [/quote]

Yes, Poland surely crushed the USA. I am glad that Poland won, though. It sucks not to win a single game. And IIRC that is what happened to the american team in 1998.

Advances Again!! USA 2 Mexico 0