Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

some pets gone

Thread: some pets gone

some pets gone

I noticed that after gnuvince left also his pet's also left us, misstake or ?

Good Guru

Re:some pets gone

I did as well. I hope that there is a bug in the software, because, if people quit, all of the DONATED effort will then vape. We really dont need that.

Ralinx' PETs are still here, so I gather that GnuVince deleted his work.

ok to bad would like to take a look at the pf file, but there should be some other good guides.

Good Guru

I have a copy of the OpenBSD printout, I can scan it in an email/pm you if you want.

Good Guru

Too bad that *some* opensourced users aren't open minded.

What you can also do is rewrite the PET and then give him credit for what he orginally done with some add-on of yours ...

Good Guru

Suppose I could do that. But at that rate, my NIS PET is making it to what, 4 months and I still havent gotten the time to finish it. Doing a OpenBSD pet after that could be 12 years later

I guess that would be okay. I will post my manual for installing the system in the first place and getting the box to act as a gateway..... Thats done and sitting on my hard disk here at work

Why did he leave?

Good Guru

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=18;threadid=3761;start=0#38848 date=1024707491]
    Why did he leave?
    [/quote]
    Just bore I guess but he is already back ...