Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

YES!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YES!

YES!

Argentina - Sweden 1-1

Argentina is out, Sweden goes through

Re:YES!

Well done Sweden!

England (in the same group) have also made it - not too convincingly I might add. Perhaps they will raise their game for the big matches (he says hopefully).

Might be worth noting that little ol' Denmark knocked the World Champs right out of the tournament... IN YOUR FACE ZIDANE !!

Mentor

Thought that you also might want to know that everytime France and Denmark have met in a world cup match the winner of the match has gone on to claim the cup. Also it is the first time in 36 years or something that the previous champions have been knocked out in the first round. I am hanging out for Mexico to beat Italy. That way if Croatia beat Ecuador, which they should they will make it through to the next round and Italy will not. Which would make me happy. I just wish that England didn't make it through

[quote author=CP link=board=14;threadid=3742;start=0#37794 date=1023883445]
    I just wish that England didn't make it through
    [/quote]
    If you are saying that because you don't think England deserved to get through, then I forgive you

Hey LC, England v Denmark on saturday - please don't gloat too much if your boys give ours a good spanking

Soccer (I hate that term, the americans need to call that violent ball game something else so we can reclaim football)
    doesn't interest me much, but I called my grandmother yesterday to hear how she was doing and she told me that we won... then it was on the frontpage this morning.

I just hope it's over soon, I hate when they show sport on all the channels - it's sickens me to watch my bucks being spend on this silly game.

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=3742;start=0#37800 date=1023888148]
    Soccer (I hate that term, the americans need to call that violent ball game something else so we can reclaim football)
    [/quote]

It doesn't help if non-americans start to call it s***** too (I refuse to even write that stupid word). And there is really no need to "reclaim" the word football, the americans are wrong and everyone knows it.

I love the world cup. Club matches don't interest me much, I don't care which club wins, but nation against nation is damn interesting.

I for one do not really give a sh*t what a bunch pansy euro twits think about the US.
    Grown men in silk shorts. haaa haaaa haaaa.
    The fans getting trashed and killing each other.............man now that is real culture.

[quote author=LinuzRulz link=board=14;threadid=3742;start=0#37844 date=1023926265]
    I for one do not really give a sh*t what a bunch pansy euro twits think about the US.
    Grown men in silk shorts. haaa haaaa haaaa.
    The fans getting trashed and killing each other.............man now that is real culture.

[/quote]

Oohh.. How imaginative.

Now put on paddings and go play some rugby.

Played it. Played football (not soccer) Played baseball (not cricket) and was an amatuer boxer. Now I just prefer to fish with my son and teach him how to use firearms responsibly. He even has his own assault rifle and several hundred rounds of ammo.